Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

This will be a year of changes for the Smith family. Tomorrow, we find out whether my sister, Jenny, is having a baby boy or girl. This June, Lindsey and her fiance, Matt, are getting married. And, in August, my brother and his fiancee, Sonya, are getting married.

I couldn't be more blessed - My siblings have all chosen wonderful people as their spouses. When our entire family is together, we have the best time. I find it awesome that my brother in law, Rene, and I can email back and forth and tease each other. I love that when I see Matt, he comes up and gives me a hug. And, I'm thrilled that Sonya wants me to design their wedding invitations... and Lindsey too! I'm honored that I'll be taking pictures for both weddings and I'll have as many newborn photo sessions as I want with Baby Hernandez!

So many changes. So many blessings!! Our family has had it's share of heartaches and tough times (like everyone's) and it feels so good to be in a time full of blessings and new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment