Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Comedian, and he doesn't even know it.

Ok, this kid cracks me up on a daily basis. Lately, we've been talking about Aunt Lindsey's wedding that's coming up in June and about how he's going to get to swim in the ocean for the first time. He's very concerned about sharks. I've tried explaining the beach and that we won't go out deep enough for sharks. You can just tell that he rolls it all around in his mind and really thinks about all of his concerns with it. So, we talk it out. Here's the conversation that made me laugh out loud:

Gabe: Mommy, we're going to swim in the ocean, right?
Me: Yes, buddy. It'll be a lot of fun! We'll go when Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Mac get married.
Gabe: (thinking)
Gabe: Well, we have to wear some swim trunks, so the sharks won't get my wiener.

He said this serious as can be.

And I cracked up. And then he cracked up.

This kid is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment