Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love the Laundromat.

Ahem...
10. It reminds me of college apartment days.
9. When you go by yourself, (and you're the only one there) it is SO relaxing!
8. You can take a book.
7. Big washers, Big dryers.
6. BIG laundry tables, great for sorting.
5. You can meet interesting people.
4. For the organizer, you can take a huge mess of clothes and transform it into perfect piles!
3. It's relaxing. (Yes, I already mentioned this, and NO I will not do your laundry!)
2. It's quiet (again, if you're the only one there)
1. All laundry. All done. All at the same time!

We had 2 weeks worth of laundry piled up and a washer and dryer that wasn't hooked up. So, last night, I loaded up the car, grabbed my book (The Time Traveler's Wife) and headed to The Paso to get it done. 2 hours later, 7 loads of laundry, and five neatly stacked baskets, and I was all done. Thankfully, Greg helped me load and unload the car. And, Gabe helped me put the clothes away! (kind of).

Our kitchen/laundry area should be finished up this weekend or early next week. I can't wait to post pictures as I'm really excited about how it's turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment