Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

can't think of a post title!

Look at my big kid! He's letting us spike his new haircut, and he looks stinkin' adorable!!

We had Gabe's birth family up to our house last night and had the best time. They brought him some awesome Christmas & birthday presents and some Spidey cupcakes! We had a great time laughing and hanging out. We are too blessed. This little boy is going to grow up knowing that this family loves him so very much. I've said this before, as his mom, all I can ask for is his happiness and he was so happy last night! He and his birth mom played playdough and played with his new toys. We shared a great meal and a great time.

THIS is my new kitchen island!! I LOVE it. Greg basically revamped our old island (which was just the two cupboards on the lefthand side with a countertop over them). He put a beautiful walnut top on it. I just love how it turned out. He made me a bookshelf for cookbooks and knick knacks. AND, you can see the new floor too! I'm just thrilled with it.
Here's another picture:
That's all for now... gotta go pick up the boy from preschool! Oh, and his first book order came in today! I was actually going to take a picture of it, but refrained for fear of being made fun of mercilessly! :)



3 comments:

  1. It was so great to see you guys last night. I'm so happy that Cory and I were able to make it - we really enjoy spending time with you guys and watching Gabe grow :)
    P.S. I'm so happy you like my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His spiked hair is TOOOOO cute! The kitchen is great, love the tile and the island! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sarah! It was really great to see you guys. I love that you all came over - we really enjoy spending time with you all as well too! And, how cool is it that we have so much craftiness in common?!

    Thanks Billie Jo! Isn't he stinkin' cute?? :) I may be a little biased...

    ReplyDelete