Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Weddings!

I am really enjoying wedding photography. When I first started taking pictures, I said "No Weddings". And, I wasn't budging. Well......... I said yes to a co-worker, and it all went crazy from there! :) I've had two weddings this year - on the first two days of the year! Thankfully, one was pretty small and we only shot the wedding, but the second one was a full day about 3 hours away. It was a great experience and I really enjoyed doing it.



It's a lot of work. It's a lot of pressure. You just want to do your very best to capture the moments of the day. It's a lot of trust put into your equipment. It's relying on your second shooter. It's tiring. It's craziness.

But, thankfully, I've had nothing but positive experiences. I've met lovely couples and I've really learned a lot. It's an honor to be asked to have that responsibility on their special day. This summer, we have another wedding close by and then my sister, Lindsey's, in Florida. In the Fall, my little brother, Dan is getting married and we have his wedding too. It's going to be a busy year, and I'm so thankful!



No comments:

Post a Comment