Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Picture Organization

I finally got a project done tonight that I've been wanting to do for some time. I went through all of my thousands of pictures and organized them into a system that I think will work for me. My main objective was to organize them not by date, but by category. I am terrible with dates. So, categories (seniors, families, newborns, etc...) work much better for me. Within those categories, I have subfolders by session. It's been a marathon, but thankfully it only took me one evening! I've made it through this tedious task by watching old episodes of Dexter. Creepy show, but entertaining in only a way a Showtime series can be!

While sorting pictures, I came across this oldie, but goodie, of me and my Momma. I love this picture. You can see the love between us. I've been very blessed to have such a wonderful Mom. She truly did everything she could do to raise a good family. She put her own desires aside so many times, just so we could have better. I love my Mom... Thank you, Momma, for teaching me so much about being a parent, for being real with me, for loving me always, and for listening when I really need to just talk. I know I can be myself and you won't judge me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment