Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

just stay...

I'm probably one of the weirdest people in that I'd like Winter to stay. Yes, just stay. Winter, you can stay for a while. I'm not ready for Spring.

This time of year is always really hard on me. I know Spring is about everything that's new and green, and don't get me wrong, it's beautiful. But, it's a killer on my thyroid. Cold sweats pretty much on a daily basis. My body can't regulate the in between temperature. 55 degrees is kind of a bad temperature for me... my body just doesn't know what to do - be hot or be cold.

Also, my hair tends to freak out. I can't really straighten it because there isn't really a point! If I go outside, it's done for. If I wear it curly, it's ok, its just not 'beautiful' curls. I don't know if I just haven't figured out the right product or what.

And, March is when my due date was. I really do pretty well throughout the rest of the year. I just think about things a lot more this time of year. I have moved past it and realized that our life is exactly where it should be right now, but I'll never forget March 22nd.

I apologize for being a bit of a "Debbie Downer" tonight. I have so many blessings. I shouldn't be expecting March, April, & May to be "sucky" months. Let's take a look at what I have to look forward to...

March - Scrapbooking Getaway, Photography Training
April - Baby Shower for my Nephew
May - New Little Nephew! {And many photo sessions with him!}

Ok, so I definitely have some exciting things coming up. Life is good, Spring stinks, but it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment