Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm just looking





So, I've decided to feature a little "segment" on my blog...the "I'm just looking" segment. This is just my fun way to window shop on the web, without feeling guilty for buying for myself - I love finding new items online and my taste changes so quickly, so this is a guilt-free way to enjoy new stuff!

Can I help you find anything? No thanks, I'm just looking!

These are a collection of fabrics I wouldn't mind buying for myself on reprodepot.com. I love vintage/crafty items. I don't know exactly what I'd do with all of these fabrics, but I can picture aprons, table cloths, and maybe some fun scrappy quilts. I love vintage. I think the reason I love to shop vintage so much is that someone must have loved that item an awful lot to keep it around for so long. I like having items in my home that are interesting and that have a history. Some of my favorite things come from the 70's. I'm really looking forward to the I'm Just Looking part of my blog. I think it'll be a lot of fun! Feel free to share any websites you find that have interesting, fun, lovely items that would be fun to just look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment