Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Progress

So, my extremely hard-working hubby worked his tail off today laying the tile in the kitchen. I'm SO happy with how it looks! After this sets for 24 hours (ish) we can walk on it and start the grout work. Greg worked from the time he got up this morning (which is always earlier than me) until probaby 8:00 tonight. I wanted to post some pictures of his progress since he worked so hard and did such a great job.

I was on Gaber duty today and most of the day went really well. We've discovered that he really loves board games, particularly Hi Ho Cheerio and Memory. We tried Old Maid today, but it was just a little too hard for him... the version we happened to have wasn't the most toddler-friendly. It was really awesome playing Hi Ho Cheerio and listening to him count. He loved counting on my turns too. Again, it was just another one of those little moments... One of my favorite things about being a parent is watching my child try or learn something new. Especially when it was something I did as a kid - like Hi Ho Cheerio. Oh, and lately he's been watching the movie The Sandlot. He thinks this movie is hilarious. After he heard L-7 weenie the first time, he had to go up to Greg and call him one... but he said this instead, "Dad, you're an L 5-7 WEENIE!" Not sure where he got the 5...

No comments:

Post a Comment