Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 28, 2010

You know you should be wearing "mom jeans"....













When your idea of a great time is closing down Hobby Lobby! I was finally feeling better and decided it was time to get out of the house. I met my great friend, Marya, at Flattop and had a great time catching up with her. Marya is my 'scrappy' friend. She and I have been friends since 2001 (crazy!) where we met at work. Our relationship started out with a shared love of scrapbooking. We have literally spent hours together at scrapping marathons at each other's homes. She and I can talk for hours... and I mean hours. We will start out scrapping at 9:00 am, and before you know it, it's 10:00 at night. That has happened with us countless times!

Anywho... we had a great time tonight. We went to Hobby Lobby around 6:00 and stayed until 8:00 just looking and talking. Ok, so Hobby Lobby has like 5 or 6 scrapbook aisles... so we did a lot of talking! She has a little boy named Jac. Jac and Gabe are so much alike. I love swapping stories with her because it reassures me that my kid is normal! :) C'mon... all you moms out there have wondered, "Is my kid normal??" "Why is he DOING that?" It was too funny tonight because I was telling her some things that Gabe does and she would say, "Jac does that!"

I laughed a lot, I breathed sighs of relief, and I left feeling recharged and ready to go back home and see my fam. Gabe and I have spent a lot of time together this week... It was kinda nice to get out and laugh about someone else's kiddo misbehaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment