Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Countdown to 4

Me and Gabe... around 4 hours old.

Gabe just over 4 days old.

Gabe and his Grandma Smith at 4 weeks old.

Gabers zonked out at 4 months old.

Gabe and his very happy parents at 1 year old. (photo by KnightLight)

Gabe and Mommy at his 2nd birthday blowing out candles.

Gabe, I mean Batman, at his 3rd birthday party.
Gabe, 6 days before his 4th birthday.
When I think about my life right now, its all happy smiles... I can't believe I have a near 4 year old boy! And, can you believe I've blogged 3 days in a row? I can't wait to do the post on his birthday party. I love getting ready for birthday parties!

2 comments:

  1. Bri-
    You made my day! Its exciting to know that someone other than my family and friends follow my blog. Gabe is a cutie! I'll be watching to see what he's up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea for a blog and HAPPY 4th Birthday to Gabe soon!

    ReplyDelete