Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's a........

Dan and Sonya are having a BOY! He's due in May. I can't wait to be an aunt again. It's amazing how you can love your nieces and nephews so much! I am so fortunate to have 3 beautiful nieces and 1 1/2 nephews!

Here's Gabe with is three cousins - My nieces, Katie & Julia and my nephew, Braden. They are such great kids! They're all so talented! Between the three of them, we have athletes, chess players, musicians, and just overall great kids!

And this little beauty is Gabe's newest cousin, Anna Grace. I have a feeling Dan & Sonya's boy and our Gabers are going to be quite protective of this girl!
Dan and Sonya will be wonderful parents because that is what they were meant to do. I can totally see my brother with a little boy... showing him the ropes of the farm, going on four wheeler rides, etc... Congratulations, Brother & Sonya... This will be the greatest blessing of your life!

1 comment: