Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

my playlist


When I like a song, I like a song. I listen to it over and over for a couple of weeks to a month, move on, don't listen to it for like 3 years, hear it again and it's my new favorite song. Some of my faves from the past (we're talking high school and everything!) I'm also known for saying, "I don't like it." And, next week, guess what? It's my new favorite song. And, up until I found out I was losing my job, I was (yes, I admit it) one of those people that still bought CD's in the store. Oh my gosh, I know! But, now, I'm better about asking my husband to download them (since AHEM my friend Grant won't make me a CD!) Grrr...


I guess what I'm explaining is I have a pretty varied taste in music. I like alternative, rock, Christian, country, a little rap, a little folk, etc... I can usually appreciate something about all different types of music. So, I thought I'd share some of my favorites right now. New & old, because honestly, I have no idea when songs come out. I don't really listen to the radio... I get recommendations, and I either like or don't like. So, here you go, my current playlist:


Animal - Neon Trees


Jack's Mannequin - The Mixed Tape (this will stay on all future playlists FYI)


The Band Perry - If I Die Young This video is worth a watch... creepy.


Van Morrison - Into the Mystic (I KNOW this one is old) This will also forever remain on the playlist. This is my favorite song of all time... all time. And, I will never apologize for this.


Jack Ingram - Goodnight Moon (OH MY I love this song)


Jack's Mannequin - Dark Blue I really like this video too.


The Fray - You Found Me


The Script - Break Even


Lit - My Own Worst Enemy


Ben Folds - The Luckiest


Boys Like Girls - Two is Better than One


Bryan Adams - When You Love Someone (Also always on the playlist)


Ben Folds - Gracie


And, finally, this one will always be on the playlist: xoxo



So, that's what I'm listening to! Old, new, and in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment