Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February Favorites

Ok, we need a light-hearted topic! I've had a long day and I thought I'd share some fun with some February Favorites.

Toddlers and Tiaras. Have you seen this? This is what I've been watching on Netflix and it's been blowing my mind. These people are crazy... like nuts crazy. Putting babies in pageants at like 4 months old. Really? Can talent be discovered THAT early? It's one of those mind-numbing shows - you don't have to think about your crazy life or that your kiddo might have freaked out that day... No, you can just watch these kids freak out on TV in front of their Pageant Moms who have spent thousands of dollars on costumes! Yes, I watch it. Don't judge me.


Bossypants. Oh my goodness. I am serious when I say this is laugh out loud funny. She is the kind of person you want to be like or at least have a really cool friend just like her. I know this has been around for a while now, but I'm just now getting to it. And, it was worth the wait... did not disappoint at all.


Anything birch. My grandmother's favorite tree was a beautiful birch tree out at our farm. (People in my family associate special events and people with trees. When we had our family pictures taken, we all had to have one by our favorite trees). If you look at my Pinterest boards, you'll see that I'm kinda in love with anything birch. Unfortunately, I haven't bought anything yet... but I will!

My Lisa Leonard necklace. I wear this every day. I love this necklace - it goes with everything and it is special to me. If I could, I'd probably buy one of everything from her store! One of my goals is to be able to buy each of my sisters and my sisters in law one. I wish her shop would've been around when I got married because right now they have amazing wedding cake toppers! So sweet! I adore this one. Sigh.

And this! I just ordered this necklace for myself from Everyday Keepsakes, except I chose the ball chain and added a pearl charm to it. I'm looking forward to it arriving in the mail! This one wasn't as expensive as the Lisa Leonard one, so I'll probably wear this one more often and save my LL for special occasions.

Wow! This post was really fun, but it took for flippin' ever. I may have to join the bandwagon and do this every month!

Oh, and last but not least, my FAVORITE product for the month of February, Gabe's family Valentine cards! Sorry for the poor scan... I'm not sure why my scanner did that. Oh well, you get the idea, right?

PS: For some reason, Blogger is messing up my paragraph formats. Some paragraphs are coming out centered. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment