Total Pageviews

Friday, March 16, 2012

75:365 Some of my Favorites

5.365 Janx

I am 75 days into my 365 project. I'm so glad I decided to take part in it. 75 days! I haven't missed one! It's been a really fun thing to do. When I started the project, I thought it would be fun to add text to each picture so I could remember what I was thinking when I took it. I have gone back and forth as to whether or not I like the text on the pictures. But, I started it, so I gotta finish it that way. Look at my Janx... isn't she sweet?

24.365 Love me my Greggie.

I really liked this picture of our class rings. Our high school dating days were wonderful. I had an excellent boyfriend. Accepting his marriage proposal was the best decision I've ever made in my life.

29.365 babysitting Dougie

Ha! I love this picture of Dougie. What a sweetheart. I've been able to see him a lot in the last couple of weeks and have just really enjoyed that time with him.

34.365 Getting Ready for Valentine's Day.

My sweet boy! I love this picture of him. Bless his little heart for all the photography patience he has with his Mom!

48.365 that smile

Oh, and this one! Look at that face! I'm biased, but what a handsome little boy.

59.365 I think this pretty much speaks for itself.

You know that dating website commercial that says "we laugh every day."? Greg and I really do. "We laugh every day" is a quote at our house that makes us laugh.

71.365 Sweet 16 for Braden!

And, I love this picture of the Herrman boys. Braden has always been so great with Gabe.

I'm looking forward to the next 75 days. In just the little amount of time I feel like I've already learned quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment