Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Amazing Star Wars!

Gabers is loving the Star Wars. The amazing Star Wars!! This week, we have watched A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back. Return of the Jedi is on the schedule for tonight. What has really surprised me is how much Gabe understands. When we started A New Hope, I missed the intro notes, so at the beginning of the movie I was pretty lost. Gabe had watched it once with Greg before and was able to tell me all about it.

I had never seen Star Wars... shocking, I know. These movies were really popular when I was growing up. I wasn't sure what to expect. Overall, I liked the movies! I'm not usually a sci-fi, fantasy type of movie person, but this was a classic, so I had to give it a chance. I'm really looking forward to Return of the Jedi tonight.

Last night, while watching The Empire Strikes Back, Gabe learned that Darth Vader was Luke Skywalker's father. I had never seen such a shocked look on his face! "Is that REALLY true??" He was shocked! It's just gonna be one of those moments I never forget. He just couldn't believe the surprise. We thought Darth Vader's face was revealed in this one, so he was bummed that he didn't get to see what Darth really looked like. So, Greg had to YouTube that for him. Gabe thought that was pretty awesome.

I can see why little boys love these movies. Action, light sabers, Yoda, Chewy, etc... And, overall, fine content for a little boy.

And a little something for our Pawpaw:



No comments:

Post a Comment