Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 11, 2010


I love.

Life is so full of wants... I want a nicer car. I want a newer house. I want more time. I want a less stressful job. I want this, I want that. I want the beautiful necklace in the picture (hint hint for Mother's Day, Greg... :) ) hehehe.... Sending subliminal messages your way... You are getting sleeeepy... :)

I know I don't have the best home, but I love it. I know I don't have the perfect marriage, but I love it. And, I know I don't have enough time, but I do know that I'm thankful for what I've been given. Bear with me while I reflect on life while listening to my kiddo play. I may not keep up with the Joneses, but life isn't about the money and the nice things. It's about the people you love. The people who love you back. And, it's about making someone else's life better - not trying to tear them down because they don't have the best in this or that. It's about making your kids lives better and teaching them to love all of God's people. It's about remembering your committments. It's about faith. There's only one go 'round. I don't want to be sorry that I treated someone worse than they were worth. I want to go to bed at night and feel like I helped someone that day. These are my goals and I fall short. But, this is what I try to be.

1 comment:

  1. Bri you said it so well. I try each day to live the way God wants us to, to help others,to forgive like he does, to not be jealous of people or things, sometimes its hard and sometimes I fail. Thankfully he is a merciful, loving and forgiving God. Could you imagine a world if everyone even just tried to live "his way" :)
    When we all face judgment day, I highly doubt he will look at our things or the amount of money we made, but I am 100% sure he will look to see if we forgave people (including ourselves), helped people, and shared what we do have....our love, our time, our talents, our hearts....

    ReplyDelete