Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Photography Milestone


Well, it's that time of year! Getting back into the swing of things with my photography business. It's exciting and a lot of fun, but busy. I love taking pictures so much. I have gotten better since last year, but I still have a lot of work to do! I'm really excited because I have a day-long seminar coming up in May that focuses on outdoor portraits. It's a very small class and it's pretty hands-on. I learn so much better that way!

This little sweet girl was a newborn the last time I took her pictures... In fact, she was my first newborn session! It was so great to be able to take her 1 year pictures.


It was a beautiful day for pictures!

2 comments:

  1. aww, you make so many people have such wonderful memories with your special gift of photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... thanks Billie Jo! That's very sweet!

    ReplyDelete