Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

365

4.365 gabe

I'm excited to be a part of a 365 project. I wasn't going to participate because I really stink at following through with big goals... Really. And, I know I need to make small goals, achieve them, blah blah... I know all this. (Blah blah, whatever) is what my son says right now when he 'thinks' he's smarting off and being sassy. It really just makes us start laughing. We start imitating him and then we all start laughing.

Anywho, I digress... I started the project but didn't think too much about how or what I wanted to do. I was hoping that especially in the beginning my pictures would be taken during the daytime whether inside or outside. Gotta love that natural light! Then maybe towards the middle of the project, work more with my flash. I need help with that. Also, I want to have some kind of caption to go with the photo each day. I kind of have some ideas for the end of the year... what I'd like to do with the photos. So, I'm excited to have a diary/scrapbook of sorts. I'm enjoying it so far... It's been a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment