Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pinterest

My favorite.
I've been using Pinterest for quite a while now. I absolutely love it! I have tried many recipes like beef stroganoff, philly cheese steak sloppy joes, & lemon blueberry cupcakes. We have also tried these things: owl handprint painting, an awesome way to keep cards and momentos, and these for Easter. These are some of the ideas/recipes that we enjoyed.

There were some misses too... like 7up biscuits. Not so great. But, they were super easy and we didn't spend much on the ingredients.

I also love all of the photography ideas on Pinterest. Speaking of, the photo above of my Gabers was totally inspired by this. I know its not quite the same, but having a four year old posed like this would be really weird! I am so pleased with how the pictures turned out... Here are a couple more. And, if you are friends with me on Facebook, sorry, you're seeing them again. :)

In color

Thank you Pinterest...

just him

2 comments: