Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

The Thanksmas Table

Since we got married, I have been collecting Pfaltzgraff's Winterberry dishes. I love them. I never get to use them though, we don't really host Christmas meals. I hope to change that though. I'd like to have a friend dinner party some night here soon... We'll see how work scheduling and holiday planning goes. Anyway, this year I decided to go ahead and have the house decorated for Christmas for our Thanksgiving dinner. It turned out pretty nice.

He wants one...

My sister in law, brother in law, and nieces Katie & Julia brought their brand new beautiful, snuggly puppies to Thanksgiving. They are the sweetest things!! They didn't make a peep all day and spent most of their time being held by all of us, or cuddling next to each other in their little puppy playpen. They were just delightful. Jay and Missy asked if I'd take some pictures of "their girls... all of them!" and I was so happy to! Here is my favorite:

My beautiful nieces (including puppies too!)

Aren't they lovely? I am so proud of these two sweet girls. I babysat Katie (L) a lot when she was little. I was in college and Greg would come over and we'd play "house". It was so fun. It's so hard to believe she will be 15 on January 24th... also the night of mine and Greg's first date. *yeah, he got a little in trouble for "working" ehem (going out with me) during a snowstorm when Katie was born* Oops... But, here we are 15 years later. Julia is such a sweet girl too. She gave Gabe a run for his money on wrestling moves on Thanksgiving. She is so very smart (both girls are). Julia is delightfully ornery, sweet, and all around fun to be with.

These girls are my 'first nieces'. I love them very much... and now I have new puppies to love on too!

No comments:

Post a Comment