Total Pageviews

Monday, September 20, 2010

Back to my friends...

So, I had this grand idea of writing about my friends for a week, and well, I had those other things on my heart so, I kind of got a little sidetracked. Today..... let's talk about Darci!

Oh, Darci. You and I have been through so many good things together, as well as many trying things. Thankfully, through it all, we've been there for each other, we've been there to pray, and we've been there just to be there. Your friendship is a wonderful blessing to me in many ways. You have taught me a lot about being a better friend and person. You have shown me your faithfulness in God. You have been an example of an excellent, patient, self-less parent.

You are a natural teacher. An instructor with the best motive - love and true devotion to your student... no matter what the area of study. You have determination, motivation, and excellent execution of your plans. You follow through with what you've set your mind to, and I admire that very much. So many of us have these amazing plans and ideas but never really follow through with them. You, however, set a goal and totally go for it.

I still question sometimes why you call me 'friend', but I'm so glad you do. I am also so pleased that our sons have become such wonderful little friends. God is faithful, friend. God is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment